This is the third optional course in the AT SA Certificate Accounting NQF level 5 Programme. Business Tax teaches the student the principles of business tax and how to calculate business tax.
This is the third optional subject in the AT SA Certificate Accounting NQF level 5 Programme. Business Tax teaches the student the principles of business tax and how to calculate business tax.
Accounting Technicians of South Africa as a Quality Assurance Partner of FASSET.
• Understand the impact of legislation and legislative changes
• Understand tax law and its implications for unincorporated businesses
• Understand tax law and its implications for incorporated businesses
• Understand how to treat capital assets
• Prepare the relevant pages of a tax return for an unincorporated business and accurately produce the computations to support this
• Correctly complete corporation tax returns with all supporting computations for incorporated businesses
This is a subject that is part of a national qualification. At the end of this subject you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Student must have successfully completed the AT SA Further Education and Training NQF level 4 Certificate programme.
This subject can be completed in 3 months.
The Home Study Package offers:
• Study guides
• Workbooks - Not for all subjects
• Lecturer Support - via Email, Phone and access to the Student Question & Answer Platform
The Full Online Classroom Package builds on the Home Study Package and provides you with the digital resources that may be available for your course as well as giving you access to the SACOB Online Classroom. The Online Classroom Package offers:
• Video Kit
• Study maps
• Study plans
• Lecturer/Concept videos
• Assessment downloads and uploads
• SACOB Student Forum
This course is assessed through a Computer based test (centrally set and assessed by AT SA)
You can continue your studies with SACOB and AT(SA) and complete more subjects that make up this qualification.