The Home Study Package offers:
• Study guides
• Workbooks (for selected subjects)
• Lecturer Support – via Email, Phone and access to the Student Question & Answer Platform where you can ask all your content related questions and receive a response from your lecturer within 24 hours. You can also view all past questions and answers too which is an added benefit as often students battle with similar issues – that way you do not need to wait for a response, the answer is there for you straight away.
SACOB’s Live Classes / Webinars take place via ZOOM.
We like to keep the class to 1 hour (max 1.5 hours) to reduce the use of data.
On average each ZOOM class will use roughly 500MB’s of data. We suggest turning off your video to ensure less data is used.
The Full Online Classroom Package builds on the Home Study Package and provides you with the digital resources that may be available for your course as well as giving you access to the SACOB Online Classroom. The Online Classroom Package offers:
• Study maps and Study plans to ensure you stay on the right track
• Lecturer/Concept videos where the key concepts are explain to you. You are able to re-watch the videos over and over again until you have grasped the concept.
• Quizzes to test yourself after each module
• Assessment downloads and uploads where your lecturer provides feedback so you know if you are on the right track
• SACOB Student Forum where interactive discussions happen between your peers, lecturers and course coordinators
You can live anywhere and still study with SACOB by making use of the Home Study, Online Classroom or Live Webinar study package.
It’s the same as attending ICB Saturday face to face classes. Only this time you do it in the luxury of your home or office. SACOB will roll out a series of live ICB webinars once per week where you will have real time online teaching which you access via the internet by joining the ICB webinar class. These ICB webinar sessions includes:
- Realtime teaching and support by your ICB lecturer
- ICB Sessions are conducted once a week per subject from 1pm – 2pm
- Interactive and experiential learning during these ICB webinars will enable you to develop and master the required knowledge and skills competences
- All ICB Study materials and ICB worksheets used during ICB the Blended sessions
- Real time question and answer sessions
- Live ICB exam revision and ICB exam technique
- Guaranteed pass – follow our ICB programme, complete all ICB activities, attend all live ICB webinars, participate in discussions, obtain 80% or more in an ICB exam readiness mock exam and we guarantee you to pass. Additional T’s & C’s apply.
SACOB ICB students consistently rank on the ICB Top Achievers lists. No matter which study package you decide to enrol for we will help you achieve great results.
“SACOB is Outstanding! They are Professional and they deliver what they promise. Their student pass rates speak for itself. We develop and grow as the programmes progress, transforming us into the professionals we are yet to become.” Jasmine Palmer, SACOB Student