- Are you on top of your game? Is your company where it should be?
- Is your staff skilled in all the latest techniques, up-to-date with the most recent legislation and the laws that affect your sector?
- Are they truly engaged with their work?
- Does your staff need to be motivated to push their self-development forward and constantly strive to increase their knowledge, develop new skills and smash their targets?
- In other words, do you have a culture of empowerment within your company – a culture in which striving for more is simply the ‘way things are done around here’?
If the answer is no to any of these questions then training is part of turning this into a positive.
It’s a way to get all your employees on the same page, upskill entire workforces and increase business success, all in one full swoop. Training your staff will unlock their potential and create a valuable, motivated workforce with improved skills and the confidence to really make a difference. Training will improve your employees’ morale – when they realise organisations are willing to spend money and effort on improving their skills, they’ll be motivated to work harder and really feel that they are valued.
Nowadays it’s not a question of whether you should train your staff, but rather, can you afford to not train your staff?
Of course, any training is useful, although not all training is created equally. SACOB recommends top-notch face-to-face and online learning and training with an emphasis on fun and enjoyment, and a culture of empowerment where knowledge, communication and support are paramount.
Want to find out more? Check out our learning and training offerings below which works to save you money, upskill your workforce and grow your business.
- Enrol staff for a professional body qualifications – from NQF level 3 to 8 in Finance, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Management, Administration, Governance, Hospitality and IT
- Do it as a FASSET in-service learnership for permanent and contract staff and obtain maximum SETA funding and SARS tax rebates as well as significantly improving your BBBEE level
- Do a short course covering critical business knowledge and hard skills in either administration, bookkeeping, accounting, finance, taxation, HR, management or entrepreneurship.
Need more information? Contact our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org