At SACOB, we offer the Advance Level in the ICB Business Management Programme. The ICB are dedicated to maintaining high standards in educating and preparing people for work in the business management sector.
This study option includes:Log in or create an account to see course fees
The ICB are dedicated to maintaining high standards in educating and preparing people for work in the business management sector. With an ICB Business Management course under your belt, you’ll be equipped to function effectively in the field. What’s more, you can go on and become a Financial Accountant or an Accounting Officer.
Institute of Certified Bookkeepers as a Quality Assurance Partner of the QCTO.
Business Management Financial Accountant with an NQF L6, ICB accredited qualification.
In order to qualify for the Advanced Level, you need to have a Higher Certificate: Office Administration (NQF L5), and have successfully completed the:
- Foundation Level
- Intermediate Level
This programme can be completed in 12 months
- Business Management 3
- Financial Management and Control
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Research Theory and Practice
- Home Study– This option includes your textbooks, and study guides, as well as dedicated lecturer support. Whether you prefer to communicate via Email or the telephone, we’ll stay in touch with you and make sure you get the help you need. You’ll also have full access to the Student Question and Answer Platform.
- Online Classroom– In addition to all the elements of the Home Study Package, this gives you access to the SACOB Online Classroom. It also provides study plans, lecturer videos and quizzes, as well as assessment downloads and uploads.
You know have the required skills and Qualifications to manage any business at a professional level.