An educational institution’s most important attribute is its accreditations and Industry affiliations. We are accredited by numerous Quality Assurance bodies and Institutions that are recognised both Nationally and Internationally.
- South African Government Accreditations
• Department of Education Registration no: 2012/FE07/016 (full registration)
• UMALUSI Education and Training Quality Assurance Partner
- South African Institution Accreditations (Internationally recognised)
• Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)
• Institute of Tourism and Hospitality (ITH)
• Chartered Secretaries Southern Africa (CSSA)
• Accounting Technicians South Africa AT(SA)
- International Accreditations
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) – Gold Partner Accreditation Status
• Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) – Global Learning Partner
• Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality (CTH)
- Industry Affiliations
SACOB is accredited both nationally and internationally through numerous Education and Training Quality Assurance Partners, Professional Bodies and Industry Chambers including:
• Cape Chamber
• Pastel Accounting
• Pastel Payroll
- SACOB Courses
SACOB is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private Further Education and Training College in terms of Section 31(3) of the Further Education and Training College Act, 2006(Act No. 16 0f 2006) and Regulation 12(4)(b) of the Regulations for the Registration of Private Further Education and Training Colleges, 2007.
SACOB Short Courses are intended to offer you knowledge and skills in a particular field and is a non-credit bearing short course.
Upon completion of this short course you will receive a SACOB Certificate of Completion.