We provide a solid base for building a career in accounting, finance and business. Our AT(SA) qualification equips you with the latest, and industry related knowledge and skills.
Please ensure you have read and meet the entry requirements before completing your enrollment
This study option includes:Log in or create an account to see course fees
- What's Next?
Do you have a firm understanding of numbers, a passion for accounting or the desire to run your own business? This qualification covers a range of basic accounting practices and techniques; from costing and double-entry bookkeeping to computerised accounting. It’s ideal if you’re new to working in finance or you’re looking to expand and develop your foundation knowledge and skills.
With this qualification, you can act as an account, creditor, debtor and payroll clerk, calculating monthly remunerations and returns, as well as reconciling bank and supplier statements. These duties are integral to the successful administration of a business. By developing the skills needed to function in this area, you’ll become an indispensable member of the workforce.
AT(SA) – Accounting Technicians South Africa, an associate of SAICA
Certificate: Accounting Technician NQF Level 3
Debit / Credit Controller
Good level of English litreracy and Numeracy skills.
6 - 12 months
AT SA Basic Accounting I
AT SA Basic Accounting 2
AT SA Work effectively in accounting and finance
AT SA Basic Costing
AT SA Computerised Accounting
The Home Study Package offers:
• Study guides
• Workbooks - Not for all subjects
• Lecturer Support - via Email, Phone and access to the Student Question & Answer Platform
The Full Online Classroom Package builds on the Home Study Package and provides you with the digital resources that may be available for your course as well as giving you access to the SACOB Online Classroom. The Online Classroom Package offers:
• Video Kit
• Study maps
• Study plans
• Lecturer/Concept videos
• Assessment downloads and uploads
• SACOB Student Forum
Face to Face Classes
The Face to Face Classes builds on the Home Study and Online Classroom Package and has additional elements such as
• Face to face classes 3 times per week
• All learning materials (textbooks, study guides, workbooks, question and answer bank) supplied
• Access to the SACOB online classroom throughout your studies
• Small class size with guaranteed individual attention
• Includes all AT(SA) exams (including computer based mock- practice exams and final exams)
• Complete all 5 subjects for the level 3 qualification by end June 2019
• Guaranteed pass – follow our programme, complete all activities, attend all classes, participate in discussions, obtain 80% or more in an exam readiness mock exam and we guarantee you to pass. Additional T’s & C’s apply
• Work readiness programme – ensuring you have the practical hard and soft skills that are required to do the job you are applying for
• Work placement – we will try our very best and will work with our recruitment company to help you find employment and have you placed within your field of studies
Computer based assessments
• Exams are available on demand on a date and time that suits you with instant results
You are now eligible to further your studies with SACOB and AT(SA) and can enroll in the AT (SA) Level 4 – FET Certificate: Accounting Technician .