All about CIMA Course Exemptions
CIMA Exemption Application Guide
CIMA exemptions are awarded at the discretion of CIMA, exemptions will only be granted once a student has registered with CIMA. Students that have completed their studies in a relevant degree or qualification may be entitled to some exemptions from CIMA exams.
Exemptions can be awarded to:
- Students who are accredited degree holders who are on the CIMA database
- Students or members of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Students who are graduates of a degree programme that is not on the CIMA database, and the degree is relevant to the CIMA syllabus can be awarded with some exemptions from the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting.
- Students who have completed the Open University Certificate in Accounting.
- Students who have an MBA or a Masters in Accounting.
Please visit the following link for more information:
- Students who are members or passed finalists of the ICWAI or ICMAB or a member of the ICMAP.
- Students who are currently studying or have completed a relevant qualification with another professional body.
Queries regarding exemptions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the link below for detailed information regarding the CIMA exemption process.
Website : www.cimaglobal.com
Telephone : 0861 246272 or 011 788 8723
Fax : 011 788 8724
Email : Johannesburg@cimaglobal.com
Office Hours – Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 4:40 pm