This is the first optional course in the AT SA Certificate Accounting NQF level 5 Programme. Credit Management and Control teaches the student the principles of credit management and control of debt and credit.
- What's Next?
This is the first optional subject in the AT SA Certificate Accounting NQF level 5 Programme. Credit Management and Control teaches the student the principles of credit management and control of debt and credit.
Accounting Technicians of South Africa as a Quality Assurance Partner of FASSET.
• Understand how legislation impacts upon credit control
• Understand how to prepare and use information from a variety of sources to manage the organisation’s granting of credit
• Be aware of a range of techniques and methods of credit control that may be used within an organisation
• Grant credit to customers within organisational guidelines
• Manage the supply of credit
This is a subject that is part of a national qualification. At the end of this subject you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Student must have successfully completed the AT SA Further Education and Training NQF level 4 Certificate programme.
This course can be completed in 3 months.
The Home Study Package offers:
• Study guides
• Workbooks - Not for all subjects
• Lecturer Support - via Email, Phone and access to the Student Question & Answer Platform
The Full Online Classroom Package builds on the Home Study Package and provides you with the digital resources that may be available for your course as well as giving you access to the SACOB Online Classroom. The Online Classroom Package offers:
• Video Kit
• Study maps
• Study plans
• Lecturer/Concept videos
• Assessment downloads and uploads
• SACOB Student Forum
This course is assessed through a Computer based test (centrally set and assessed by AT SA).
You can continue your studies with SACOB and AT(SA) and complete more subjects that make up this qualification.