As a token of our appreciation to all our students and those that have enquired with us, we will be offering you an awesome holiday gift – a SACOB Short Course Study Voucher valued at R2600! What’s the catch? Well there isn’t really, other than it being for today only so be sure not to miss out 🙂
The nitty gritty:
What’s it all about?:
SACOB Short Courses are usually R4600 per course, with the R2600 study voucher you will be able to enrol for any SACOB Short Course for R2000. That’s a saving of R2600. Feel free to enrol for more than one Short Course.
Today! You must enrol today and today only.
Here on our site, choose a course (or two) from the list below. By clicking on the course you’d like it will take you to the course page, here you will be able to click on the ‘enrol’ button and the course will be added to your shopping basket towards the top right of the page.
How to make payment:
• Online via our website – this is the quickest and easiest way
• Debit Order: 50% Deposit (R1000) to be paid on the 13th December and the balance can be paid off over 3 months (R334 per month for 3 months)
Banking details can be found on your invoice that will be automatically sent to you when enrolling.
What courses qualify?
Conference and Events Management
Customer Service and Call Centre Management
Human Resource Management
What are the starting dates?
You can choose to start your course at any one of the dates below. Why do we have starting dates? This is for you, so you can choose the best starting date that fits into your lifestyle, we understand that life gets busy. SACOB will ensure that we will send you your books before your starting date.
• 13 February 2017
• 13 March 2017
• 10 April 2017
• 13 May 2017
• 12 June 2017
What will SACOB send you?
Once we have received your study fees we will send the following to you before your course starts online.
• Textbook (Your study notes)
• Study Guide (Your step-by-step guide to your course)
• Tutorial Letter (Your introduction to your course and to SACOB)
• Study Schedule (Your go to for all important dates – includes release dates and assessment due dates)