What is CIMA Certificate Level?
It’s the first level of the internationally recognised and sought after CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) qualification.
It consists of 4 subjects, once you have successfully completed all 4 subjects you receive a qualification behind your name: Certificate in Business Accounting.
And you do not have to stop there, once the Certificate Level has been completed you can move your way on to the full CIMA Qualification and work towards obtaining the CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant) designation behind your name.
What are the 4 subjects:
- Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
12th Sept 2020 – 28th Nov 2020
Exam week: First week of Dec 2020
R5000 per subject
(R20 000 for the completed CIMA Certificate Level qualification)
- All study material delivered to your door
- Access to the SACOB Online Classroom where you can find the Question and Answer Platform, Concept Videos, Quizzes, Tests and Forums to interact with your lecturer and peers as well as Feedback on Practice and Mock Exams
- Plus 12x 1 hour LIVE Classes with industry experts
The aim is to ensure you are prepared and ready to not only sit but PASS the exams with excellent results and within 12 weeks.
Exams take place online on a date and time that suits you between the 1st – 11th December 2020.
The programme is designed for you to be exam ready after your last LIVE class ensuring that you can finish this year with the qualification in hand.
*Course fee excludes exam fees however chat to a Course Advisor about an all-inclusive enrollment fee where we take care of your exam booking too.
If you are already enrolled on one of our other study packages but would like to attend the LIVE Classes, that’s great – you are welcome to. All you need to do is chat to a Course Advisor about upgrading your study package.