Thank you for creating your SACOB Student Account.
Not quite sure how to enrol or where to go from here?
Follow these steps:
1. Decide which Qualification is best suited for you:
Head over to the course you are interested in by selecting one of the fields of interest options when hovering over the ‘courses’ tab on the top left hand side of the page.
You will then be able to read up on the different institute options within that field and select which one is best suited for you.
Be sure to stay logged in to your SACOB Student Account to be able to view the course fees.
2. Decide which Study Package you’d like to enrol for:
Depending on which qualification you choose to enrol for, you will see that you either have 2 or 3 Study Packages to choose from.
• Home Study
• Online Classroom View the Online Classroom here
• Blended Learning (Combination of Online Studies and Face to Face Classes)
3. Decide which Payment Method you’d like to use:
You have 3 options:
EFT – an invoice will be emailed to you with our banking details. You can then make a direct payment from your bank to ours.
Credit Card – quick, easy, instant and secure via our website.
Remember there are extra cost savings by selecting the EFT or Credit Card option 🙂
Debit Order – an invoice will be emailed to you and a course adviosr will be in touch regarding your debit order forms.
Generally a 50% deposit is required with the balance paid off over a certain number of months. We unfortunately do not allow for you to pay your studies off monthly via EFT, should you need to pay your studies off you will be required to sign a debit order form.
4. Last step is to Enrol
All that’s left to do is to click on the ‘Add to basket’ button depending on which Study Package and Payment option you decide to go with.
Your qualification or course will be added to your shopping cart and you can follow the checkout process from there.
5. What happens once you make payment and finalise your registration?
• The SACOB student registration department shall finalise your enrollment
• You will receive a registration confirmation email within 2 working days of SACOB receiving your payment
• Our dispatch department shall arrange our courier to deliver your study materials to you
• When your study material leaves our offices, you will receive an email from our dispatch department with tracking details so you can keep an eye out for your delivery
• Once you receive your study materials you can start studying from the convenience of your own home and get ready for your exams and one step closer to your qualification!
Be sure to check your emails for further correspondence from your course advisor, they will keep you informed on the progress of your enrollment throughout the process.